1.5K views

My account however, I have no idea when. They had my email address and emailed me about every other communication and request, when my online payment were received.

They would send my updates and notices that my password had changed, however no notice or letter that the account had been closed. Likewise, they close an account if you pay it off and don't use it for a while. Synchrony sucks!! They own the account of Care Credit which was also a "screw the customer over credit line", they are satan and I will never ever do business with them again.

I do pay my bills and try to pay them online... rest assured I will never do business with them again.

Review about: Synchrony Bank Account.

Comments

I bought a discounted refrigerator at Lowes in Alton, IL. on May 12th 2018.

it broke down on June 1st lost all food, on June 10th Lowes in Belleville, IL gave me a new frige credited my fathers account and put the new frige amount back on card (same amount) but Sychrony bank is saying the refrigerator was bought in April 2018 and says if not paid in full within 6 months they will charge 99% interest until paid. Lowes just sent out first bill on June 13th 2018.

#1420171

I have many cards with them

I pay my balance in full and they just keep increasing my credit limits...

to Mike #1510899

Hope you aren't basing your credit score around the utilization ratio. One false move and you're done. Do not stop using those cards on a regular basis.

#1420169

David no employee cares if they closed your account. Pay your bills and they wont close your accounts

They did the same thing to me as well. 10 years never missed a payment!

I did however fall behind on my mortgage perhaps that is there reason. I'll be shopping at Home Depot!

Just got a 5k line of credit! I also post my story where I work and that's with over 100k employees and Getting new Home Depot accounts opened daily.

They did the same exact thing to me, I would spend close to 800-900 dollars a month with them. Good thing they built a home Depot in our town too.

This is one of the worst financial institutions we have ever worked with. They contract with Walmart.

When you get approved for a credit limit in store, you are allowed to use that print out credit one time. We canceled our credit card and have not been able to get information about our account to pay our Bill.

We contacted their customer service department and was treated like dirt.This is a total sham and one of the worst experiences ever! Do not get credit cards through them

You are much better off without this trash store card. They do not help your credit score.