Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have never had a late payment. My interest fees are so high I can't reduce my balance.

I don't know what to do.

I've asked this bank several times to reduce their fee but they say they can't. I'll never use this card again

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Synchrony Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Synchrony Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Synchrony Bank to other companies on our site.

Comments

Gurnee, Illinois, United States #1318287

Been there with , Synchrony, and know, they won't reduce interest, to get , balance down, just paid alittle extra, each month,, and , never used that card , again, as, they are bad news. If you, really, want them paid off, sooner, than later, you might , consider, trying to get a , lower, small, interest lown, and pay, Synchrony, totally off. Be done with them, for good.