3150 S 48th St, Phoenix, AZ 85040, USA

I just filed a complaint with Arizona's AG. For years Synchrony Financial has lowered or closed my accounts and have negatively affected my credit rating even when my payments have been made on time for years.

How can you lower you debt ratio when Synchrony continuously lowers or closes your account. I just opened an account with Navy credit Union that is offering zero percent for transfer balances for 12 months.

I am transferring all accounts that use Synchrony Financial and will no longer shop at those stores. I would like to be part of this class action lawsuit and support a BOYCOTT of the companies that use Synchrony.

Product or Service Mentioned: Synchrony Bank Customer Care.

Comments

GrouchyCuscus184

Syn's chrome POLISHED legal team have their whole client base bared from taking class action.. Defered-interest is like lulling consumers to sleep while syn waits in the shadows with north of 35% interest criminal intent sadly they have successfully lobbied Congress to protect them during the last credit card Reform Act vote..

Google CFPB articles on Deferred-interest.. Write to your congressman!!!

We can’t in Georgia. Sign me in!

I am happy to see that in Arizona you can file a complaint. I have not been able to find someone in California.

I agree with the boycott and recommend that all consumers no longer do business who use the Synchrony bank. This bank is accredited by the Better Business Bureau which is incomprehensible to me due to all the negative reviews.

GrouchyCuscus184
@Patricia67

Google CFPB articles on Deferred-interest.. Write to your congressman!!!