Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I was never late a single time on both on my JCP or the Banana Republic and because my credit score went down they closed my accounts after paying off in full.They don't value their customers and I will never reapply for any card connected to this BS bank!!

I called when they closed the Banana republic card 1st and they say to dispute with Transunion but, it, not the credit bureau it's YOU people who closed the account.

I didn't even know until I was going to use the card and later got a letter in the mail stating the account was closed.SHAME ON THEM!!

Review about: Synchrony Bank Account.

Comments

"Transunion but, it, not the credit bureau it's YOU people who closed the account."

Seriously ...Sure this bank closed your card.

Based on your comments, they did it because of something they found in a credit file.

If it's wrong, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to file a dispute with the credit agencies. No one is going to hold your hand and do it for you. They will however based their decisions on what in you file.

You have a choice, whine on message boards, stomp your feet or you can act like an adult and dispute the errors.

Most grown ups would be all over alleged errors.

Are they really errors or are they accurate and you hoped having store credit cards would boost your score?Make a choice...