1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

It comes with such alarm, that the same, identical issues reported by ALL others have happened to us. If it takes a class action suit, to set these rude, unjustified idiots, who train to demean customers?

I'm IN! YES..a PERFECT paymt history they literally plot a customer to ruin. Why? " because they can".

Lowes through their so called mother Co. "Synchrony", make no sense. I also prepared to use card, for a total house haul of improvements till??Ironically before I even got to use, (was in planning stage of project), out of nowhere, without notice, took $1500 credit line away, followed by their..(mmh?) $250 credit line unknown yet allowed me, then send an overpaymt back to me, then claim I was late! Wow!!

DECLINED at check out, followed by? A $100 dollar credit line, with no NOTICE, EMBARRASSED AT CHECK OUT. I'm totally baffled..! THEY DO NOT FOLLOW fair credit protocol, (policies, they make up)?

Careful as CROOKS, profile and do predictions at whim, randomly, degrading customers. BEWARE..! PLEASE, any concerns helps from the legal sectors. !

They're great at causing undo stress incredibly so.! Next time they tell YOU AS THE CUSTOMER R BEING RECORDED, by all means RECORD THEM

Review about: Lowes Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

bums did the same to me at Lowes. never missed payments and paid more than minimum due. I love Lowes but will not use another friggin card from Sychrony Bank bums

to Anonymous #1430812

Exactly let’s get the word out. Don’t open up a credit line at Steinmart either because they use the crooked Synchrony Bank!

Yea you can forget a class action suit ,trump changed that bill so we cant bring a class action suit anymore