1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

On October 31, 2018 I received notice that my Lowes credit card acct was being closed. This action has caused me distress.

I am a long standing holder of several of your cards and have always paid on time and above the required payment. If your decision was based on a recent credit report. Let me assure you that the report was not accurate. I have taken steps to find out the problem.

I am disappointed with your actions and feel I have been abused for being a responsible card holder. Is there anything you can do to help me with this issue.

I want my Lowes card back. I have worked very hard to have a good credit rating and believe this action is just the beginning and will have a negative effect on my other Synchrony accounts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Synchrony Bank Credit Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Closing of long standing account thqt was never late, Closing of long standing account.

• Lowes Credity Card
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 08.

Comments

Oh wow....If this was based on a credit report........... Sounds like you know something is on your credit that shouldn't be.

Clean it up and you won't have to pay credit utilization games to keep your score up. Get to work...