1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Guys let me start by saying that EVERYTHING im about to write in 100% truth. I been a Paypal & Ebay customer for year probably more than 8 years.

I've never had a issue with them, maybe a return of two via Ebay because faulty items o wrong sizes but nothing else. When i saw there was an Ebay credit card issued thru Paypal i thought "Absolutely!" and got it. Started using it, when got to around $700 balance out of the $3k limit they gave me,i decided to make a payment. I went on my Paypal account schedule a payment for $250 directly form my JP Morgan (Chase) card which I've used for years in Paypal and everywhere else with no problem.

Days went by, no payment confirmation no nothing, about a 5 days after i got an email saying my payment did not go thru due to my account being CLOSED?. I called Chase right away, they said account was fine and nothing was wrong, I called Paypal ( as they issue the card!),they couldn't figure out anything and they transferred me to this Synchrony Bank. I explained everything again to this people and they said the payment look "ok" althought i had gotten that email, Couldnt even explain why i got the email, To make the story short guys, THIS HAPPENED 3 TIMES ALREADY!!! I EVEN GOT CHARGED FOR TWO CHARGES I NEVER MADE!!!

(Still processing the DISPUTE!!!) Just know that i closed the account, the card and i waiting to be able to pay the balance, Because right after closing the account they said i could not pay the balance because it was "BEING UPDATED!!) I Calling in the next 24/48 hour to pay it off and close this P.O.S!. HEADS UP, STAY AWAY FROM THIS GARBAGE!.

Review about: Synchrony Bank Customer Care.

Reason of review: Horrible service, Terrible card, Despicable payment system, NEVER AGAIN..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Payment systems, Mediocre staff, Lack of respect for the customer.

Comments