Synchrony Bank Phone Numbers and Emails

Accessibility:

• (866) 419-4096

Business Customer Service:

• (800) 859-9975
    Healthcare Providers (Existing Partners)
  • (800) 300-3046
    Healthcare Providers (Prospective Partners)
  • (800) 333-1082

Equity Investors, Fixed Income Investors
Legal
Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Synchrony Bank Customer Service Overview

• Synchrony Bank Customer Service is rated at 1.3 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    98% phone 2% email
  • The best phone number to call Synchrony Bank is 8662265638. 78% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 85% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 4 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Synchrony Bank may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, social security number or address.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Synchrony Bank Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(866) 226-5638
Savings Products, CDs and IRAs
Total calls: 5 099 Issues resolved: 223 Last call: May 21, 2024

What Is the Synchrony Bank Phone Number?

The Synchrony Bank customer service number is 1-866-419-4096. You can call their Help Center for general information about their company and services. The professional assistants are ready to answer your questions, explain the procedure details, and help with your issues. To learn more about their Saving Products, contact the customer service team at 1-866-226-5638. The Synchrony Bank phone number for inquiries related to Mastercard is 1-844-406-7427. You can report a lost or stolen card using the automated phone system at 1-877-295-2080. If you experience difficulties accessing or navigating their website, call 1-866-226-5638 for assistance.

Press representatives can contact the Media Relations Team at 1-203-585-6143.

The Synchrony Bank customer service hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET. The customer care helpline is also operational on weekends between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET. However, the IRA and Trust Teams do not provide consultations on weekends. The automated phone line for Saving Products is available 24/7. You can also use the automated phone system to report a lost or stolen card anytime, day or night.

The Synchrony Bank hours for their live chat are Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET. The virtual assistant is ready to answer simple questions and help troubleshoot your issues 24/7.

The Synchrony Bank address for official correspondence is Synchrony Bank, PO Box 669802, Dallas, TX 75266-0955, United States. You can send official notices and requests to this address. If you have complaints or questions, mail them to customer support at this office, and they will provide the information or find ways to resolve your issue. The same address can be used to contact the Data Protection Officer with privacy policy questions or data protection requests. If you need to reach the Synchrony Bank headquarters representatives, write to 170 W Election Rd, Draper, Utah 84020, United States.

You can contact the company agents faster using the online form on their website.

PissedConsumer Club

Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 5:00pm

More contact details

Synchrony Bank Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Jo Carrion
Worst supervisory assistance ever….
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

They made a mistake on my credit card through the Amazon purchases that I made. They double-processed a paymentWhen I called to have it reversed, they said it would be done but it never was.I called back and I asked to be transferred to a customer service supervisor bc I felt I was getting a runaround.

The entire hold period was ridiculous and then the supervisor refused to hear what the other people did wrong (which was a $1500 error), and told me that if I didnt stop talking about it, he would hang up on me, which he did.

How would a person be able to explain to a supervisor what happened if I cannot talk about the past they definitely need to train their whole entire staff because their supervisors are just as bad as the people that they hire on an entry-level position. You have to understand the problem before you can solve it

Lonny Xjq
Employee
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

They seem to say I change my auto pay online which I did not. After talking to an account manager named WILL I was told I would be charge from Synchrony Bank.as well as twice from my bank.

He said he had no employee number or employee id to provided. I ask what location ad he sad he would not do that either.
1 I always pay my bill on time
2 If it was changed on line I did it invertently. did it on line.
3. I did not owe a payment.
4 I went in and changed the payment to the minimum.

My bank suggested I call Synchrony Bank and tell them not to run the item through the bank again.
( I did that on 4/3/2024
6. several days later after I changed the auto payment they took out the amount again$4200.
I do not understand poor Customer Service.

There is always a way to change something in billing. I dont like being lied too.

Jackie L Zud
Speak concerning payment

It was confusing at first and everyone was apologetic of the error. But offered no solution to rectify toward a positive outcome. Until the supervisor came on the scene and gave me an equitable and efficient solution that I was satisfied with and i felt even stronger toward Synchrony.
Dr Jackie T Lewis

Lakely Huh
Unwilling to help customers with any type of questions or answers
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Probably one of the worst companies on this planet they say they care about their customers all you are is a number other companies try to use them to do in-house financing it takes about 5 seconds for their computer algorithm to process your information and if you are denied nobody at the bank can tell you why example I need to get my Foundation fixed in my house I do not have very good credit I got my uncle to cosign who has a 760 credit score I have a net income of $7,000 plus his net income of $5,000 and a 760 credit score we were still denied on a $33,000 loan and they cannot tell me why the Outsource all their customer service calls from somewhere in India they are very hard to understand they are very unhelpful nobody in this company is able to help their customers do anything

How Good is Synchrony Bank's Customer Service?

Jakeira Ulx
Jakeira Ulx
Feels Satisfied | Feb 27, 2024

Great

Clements Udi
Clements Udi
Feels Disappointed | Feb 19, 2024

Muy bien lo unico que para comunicarse con un representante debe haber un num directo para resolver ploblemas que con el sistema no se puede… ya que se pasa mucho trabajo para poder comunicarse

Shamon Vtz
Shamon Vtz
Feels Neutral | Dec 31, 2023

The experience was good, but I just can’t figure out why I couldn’t get through and to call Kim breaking up

Danicka Qqc
Danicka Qqc
Feels Neutral | Dec 19, 2023

Just hard to talk with someone

Georgetta Utb
Georgetta Utb
Feels Satisfied | Dec 17, 2023

I was satisfied with the responses that I received from the customer representative. Thank you. Sincerely, Jerry Vasquez

Ellie Mpf

17% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Synchrony Bank?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Make payments to prinsipal.”
  • “Make payment”
  • “Need to make a payment”

Cards Question:

• “Account information”
  • “Can't log in”
  • “Wrong balance”

Request for Information Question:

• “Find out your fax number”
  • “Need to talk with customer service.”
  • “About my closed accout,”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I have no dealings with your bank, but I have received a denial letter for Google products”
  • “Can’t access my acct to pay bill”
  • “Loan approval”

Employment Question:

• “Pay off account”
  • “Pay off debt”
  • “Payoff quote”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Tarjeta perdida”
  • “Haven't received my credit card”
  • “Want to get the correct address to send payment and correct telephone number”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Activate”
  • “Me cancelaron mi tarjeta”
  • “Cancel card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website won't work”
  • “Website does not work”
  • “I am trying to take a picture of my ID to finish my Belk application”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “To change account information”
  • “We returned an item that they financed with your company”
  • “Never got my replacement card”

Staff Question:

• “Online banking customer service please”
  • “Customer service”
  • “I want speak customer service”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Old refund check”
  • “Want to my money back”

Other Question: