Synchrony Bank Reviews in Stamford, Connecticut
Subscribe to organize reviews of the company into easy-to-read list. You can view followed brands in your profile
- Closing of long standing account thqt was never late
- Closing of long standing account
Update by user Jul 12, 2018
Synchrony issued me a check for the $81
Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2018i was a loyal customer since 2010 until recently when i noticed they changed banks and enforced new rules and fees. I recently had a monthly statement balance of $32. The min payment was $29 which seemed odd as it was more than...
- Service until they changed banks and added extra fees
- Too many exta fees
- Min payment is over 90 percent of statement balance
- Charging a 49 dollar late fee is insane
Synchrony Bank in Stamford, Connecticut - Unable to verify
- Lack of honesty
- Agent unable to correct a problem
- Rudeness and dishonesty
- Rude customer service
Update by user Jun 26, 2017
ANOTHER CS REP REOPENED MY ACCOUNT & SAID THEY WILL CONTACT THE CORRECT DEPARTMENT TO REPRIMAND THE CS REP WHO CLOSED MY ACCOUNT. I AM HAPPY AGAIN
Original review posted by user Jun 25, 2017They closed my account & said per my request which was a lie I seem to have a lot of problems with my account so when i...
- Give my 6mths to pay bills
- Customer service is a sham
- Cs rep went against their own guidelines
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.