Verified Reviewer

Even though am 75 years old on a social security fixed income, had the shingles n my prom purchase was due( I could not operate my PC, nor could or was not able to talk to costumer services) and even though I had not failed a payment during the promo time n paid beyond or above the required minimum, synchrony bank reverted my interest rates back on my promotion charging me $17,000+ dollars even though I had paid for two years and was ready to pay the $12,000+ balance off (not even given me credit for my payments which were above the minimum required payment) when I called and explained my situation and that the promo was only 30 days past due on the promo purchase; they continued to say it was too late and % of interest could not be reversed; o have not defaulted on payments, if I had I would understand; but have made all of my payments b4 being able to paid the $ 12+ balance off; no heart or compassion for anyones circumstances; this advertisement about we care and if you have fallen on hard times or victim of this pandemic etc etc is a bunch of lies, and your CEOs should be put to shame.

User's recommendation: Negative.

Location: Fort White, Florida

Comments

If you do not pay the entire balance off in time you get the full interest charged back onto the account. Minimum or slightly above is not enough to pay it off. They are in their rights to add the interest per the agreement, You are old enough you should know to read what you agree to.

Synchrony Bank Reviews